Sausage warmer CL 14150
Efficient heating and warm holding of sausages, patty’s in gravy, etc.
The cooking equipment is used for heating sausages, Patty’s in brine/sauce, sauces, soups or similar, without actually cooking the products. The thermostat on the front of the unit makes operation easy and you can adjust the temperature in the vat to the product you need to keep warm.
The outer vat is emptied using the drain tap located on the front of the equipment.
The equipment is built into the worktop to give you a good and ergonomically correct working height. The cooking equipment is made of stainless steel with fully welded and rounded edges.
- Efficient heating and warm keeping
- Quick adjustment of temperature
- ergonomically correct working height.
- Good access to operate the appliance
- Easy cleaning
- Heating and warm keeping of sausages, patty's in gravy, sauces, soups, etc.
- Adjustable temperature from 30-110 °C
- Easy operation
- Drain tap on front
- Built in model
|External dimensions (W x D x H)||
226 x 308 x 275 mm
|Cut-out dimensions (W x D)||
175 x 275 mm
|Voltage / power||
230V / 0,75 kW