FKI FRYER STANDARD Single Floor
Download instructions (.PDF)
NEW FRYER WITH ELECTRONIC TEMPERATURE CONTROL AND EASY OPERATION
FKI FRYER STANDARD is an electronic fryer with electronic thermostat. The fryer’s powerful heating elements and electronic temperature sensor give you a quick heating of the frying oil. You can easily set the oil temperature to the desired temperature, with intervals of 5°C from 100°C to 180°C. The fryer is easy to use and requires no programming. You turn it on, let the oil heat up to the chosen temperature and you are ready to fry.
The fryer is both easy to clean and easy to service. The heating element can be lifted, making it is easy to clean the vat. The deep vats ensure that oil splashes are minimized.
You can easily prepare French fries, fish fillets, grilled chicken, spring rolls, etc. in an FKI FRYER STANDARD. With the push buttons, you can quickly change the temperature setting to make it suit the food you are going to fry.
Design and safety features are the same as on the FKI FRYER ADVANCED models. The difference is the control and programming, which is simpler on this model.
- Few buttons on the display make operation easy and fast.
- Quick change of the temperature – requires only a few pushes of the +/- buttons.
- Eco function – the temperature is lowered to 100 °C until you press the Eco button again and the oil is heated to the set temperature.
- Get current oil temperature shown in the display.
- Ergonomic tub with draining edge.
- Slope at the bottom of the vessel so that the oil can drain out easily.
- Larger handles for easier opening of taps at the bottom of the vat.
FKI FRYER STANDARD is equipped with extra safety elements to prevent the frying oil from igniting. When emptying the vat of oil and/or raising the heating section for cleaning, a safety device ensures that you avoid/minimize the risk of igniting the oil.
- Easy cleaning of the fryer.
- Easy access to electronics from the front of the machine.
The model is available with heating elements of 9, 15 and 21 kW.
FRYER VAT / LITERS