FKI PRESENTS A NEW GENERATION OF OUR WELL-KNOWN AND RELIABLE ELECTRONIC FRYERS
-with improvements to our already high-quality standards.
We have strengthened the construction to both extend fryer service life and to give our customers a fryer that is more robust in use.
In addition to the design improvements, we have also updated the fryer’s control and electronics to ensure lower power consumption and better frying results thanks to an improved temperature control system, as well as adding a few new features that will make everyday use of an FKI FRYER even easier.
NEWLY DEVELOPED CONTROL SYSTEM WITH VERY PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL
- Fast and precise control that ensures high and uniform quality results, because the energy in the electrical elements is pulsed at smaller steps than with a traditional contactor system.
- Minimises temperature overheat.
- Allows frying oil to be used for longer.
NEW ENERGY-SAVING CONTROL SYSTEM
- Standby temperature can be lowered to 50% and 75% of set point to save power during less busy periods.
- Quick reheat from standby.
- Reduced energy consumption.
HARD WEARING AND USER-FRIENDLY
- New ergonomic vat with drip draining edge.
- Sloped vat bottom for easy drainage of oil.
- New and improved lifting/lowering system design.
- Bigger handles for easier opening of taps in the bottom of the vat.
- Longer service life.
NEW USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE
- Touch screen for easy and intuitive programming.
- Push buttons to start/stop and for easy operation of the fryer while running.
- USB access for fast programming and standardisation of multiple machines.
- Fry time for each basket can be individually programmed.
- Energy saving function.
FKI FRYER is equipped with extra safety elements to prevent the frying oil from igniting. When emptying the vat of oil and/or raising the heating section for cleaning, a safety device ensures that you avoid/minimise the risk of igniting the oil.
- Easier cleaning of the fryer.
- Easy access to electronics from the front of the fryer.
The model is available with heating elements of 10 and 14 kW.
FRYER VATS / LITERS