FKI Clamshell Grill CT 600-2Download product sheet (.PDF)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GENERATION OF COMPACT HIGH-PERFORMANCE CLAMSHELL GRILLS
The CT 600-2 is a compact highly efficient Clamshell Grill that will fit into every environment where the space is scarce, even in gas stations or convenience stores.
We apply the newest pan technology for optimal heat distribution, due to the sandwich construction using aluminum as a core. This combined with our new temperature control software, you will have a uniform grilling result every time, even at peak hours.
NEW AND IMPROVED FEATURES
Vertical pan movement for a better and more even (uniform) grilling due to better contact between pan and patties.
With this grilling system, you can grill frozen, sous vide and raw patties in thichnesses up to 45 mm.
External fat containers for fast, easy and safe use
- Fat containers in both sides of the machine
- Fast cooling of fat, for increased safety
- Sturdy handles for safe emptying
Fast and easy attachment of teflon foils. Easy to remove, clean and reuse.
NEW USER INTERFACE
- User-friendly interface with 4.3″ screen.
- Touch screen for easy programming of machine.
- Push buttons for start/stop and operation of machine when in use.
- USB ports for quick programming of multiple machines.
- Easy and logical programming
- 2 x 6 different programs
- Set grilling time, patty thickness and name for each program
- Two USB ports for program storage and sharing
- Multiple standby settings for saving energy
SETTINGS MADE SIMPLE
- Easy and precise
- Five-degree temperature intervals
- Individual settings of upper and lower pan
Frying temperature interval settings
- No operation outside set interval (optional)
- Visual warning
- Audio warning
- Pan height in one-millimeter intervals
- Grilling time in one second intervals
- Individual heights
- Grilling time count down with alarm
- Visual display of grilling time left
Easy access to electrical systems
- All electronics is assembled in an extractable box for easy access during service and maintenance.
- Electrical parts are enclosed in sealed compartments for better protection (less service).
- Mechanical parts (motors/actuators) are protected in encasement.
- Possibility for early warning, when service point is about to be reached.
VOLTAGE / POWER